Lithium-Ion Battery 12V – 135Ah – 1.73kWh – PowerBrick «Blade» with monitoring and slim case format for tight spaces
This PowerBrick «Blade BT» is a lithium battery with a slim case for applications where space is a challenge.
This LFP 12V-135Ah battery also features Bluetooth monitoring for essential battery information :
- State of charge (SoC) and State of health (SoH)
- Voltage and temperature for each cell
- Instant voltage and current
- Status (iddle, discharging, charging)
- Alarms (over-voltage, over-current, over-temperature of cells, short-circuit of power terminals, etc.)
The Lithium-Ion PowerBrick battery 12V-135Ah «Blade-BT» offers high level of safety through the use of cylindrical cells in Lithium Ferro Phosphate technology (LiFePO4 or LFP).
PowerBrick 12V-135Ah «Blade-BT» integrates an innovative Battery Management System (BMS) in its casing to ensure a very high level of safety in use. The BMS constantly monitors and balances the battery cells to protect the battery and increase its life. The BMS also protects the battery from any misuse: deep discharge, high charging voltage, etc.
The PowerBrick range has been designed to replace lead-acid batteries advantageously, by offering a quadrupted energy density for an equivalent weight and size.
Thanks to its technology, the lithium battery PowerBrick 12V-135Ah «Blade-BT» can be installed in any position (vertically, lying on the side or head down).
The electrical parameters of the PowerBrick lithium battery 12V-135Ah «Blade-BT» are compatible in all respects with those of an AGM lead battery of 12V. In the vast majority of cases, the charging system can be kept the same and no additional accessories are required to perform the replacement.
Given PowerBrick can be 100% discharged, a lead acid or AGM battery can be replaced by a PowerBrick with half the capacity of lead acid battery (ie: PowerBrick 50Ah can replace a AGM 100Ah battery).
The PowerBrick Lithium battery 12V-135Ah «Blade-BT» has a nominal voltage of 12.8V. It can be easily assembled in series (up to 4 batteries in series) and in parallel (up to 16 batteries).
The voltage of the final assembly can be from 12V and up to 48V (for 4 packs assembled in series), which meets the needs of almost all electrical applications in traction, solar or wind storage, marine, robotics, trolleys, etc.
The battery is protected by a waterproof ABS case, splash and dust resistant (Protection index IP65).
The products PowerBrick are light, compact, efficient and can be used for all types of uses and applications. PowerBrick are designed to drop-in replacement of old generation batteries (Lead VRLA, AGM or OPZ batteries) in 12V, that are low performance and harmful to the environment (use of heavy metals and acid electrolytes).
The PowerBrick range benefits of a 2-year commercial guarantee, extendable to 5 years
- Battery 12V-135Ah «Blade-BT» – Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 – LFP)
- Nominal voltage : 12.8V
- Stored Energy : 1.73 KWh
- Energy Density : 141.2 Wh / L
- New high performance sealed cylindrical cell
- 3000 cycles at 100% DoD @ 1C (see chart tab)
- 4500 cycles at 80% DoD @ 1C (see chart tab)
- 98% energy efficiency
- Weight : 13.1Kg
- Dimensions : 395mm x 108mm x 287mm
- Instant peak discharge current : 800A ±30A (max 300mS)
- Continuous discharge current : 135A (1.73kW)
- Peak discharge current (< 30s) : 200A (2.56kW)
- Maximum continuous charge current : 70A
- High safety with advanced Built-in Battery Management System
- Monitoring of cell and PCB temperature, current, voltage, cell balancing, etc.
- 100% Maintenance free
- Serial assembly can range from 12V to 48V (up to 4 items in series)
- Parallel assembly up to 16 items (12V-2160Ah / 27.6kWh)
- Robust design in an insulated and waterproof casing (IP65)
- Operating temperature in charge : 0°C à +60°C
- Operating temperature in discharge: -20°C à +60°C
- Sealed case (protection index : IP65)
- CE, RoHS and UN38.3 certification
- 2 years commercial warranty as standard, extendable to 5 years