50Ah – 24V Lithium-Ion Battery Pack – PowerBrick+
PowerBrick+ Lithium-Ion battery pack offer a high level of security through the use of cylindrical cells Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) and a built-in BMS.
PowerBrick+ product line is designed to advantageously replace lead batteries, offering more than doubled capacity and twice lower weight.
Each battery has a 24V nominal voltage and can be assembled in series (up to 4 items) or/and parallel (up to 10 items).
The battery is enclosed in a sealed ABS case, resistant to moisture and dust (IP66).
PowerBrick+ battery systems are lightweight, reliable and environmentally-friendly solutions for multiple usages. These batteries can take place as a direct drop-in replacement of old-fashion and low-performance Lead Acid batteries (VRLA, AGM, etc.).
The PowerBrick+ product line is covered in standard by a 2 years commercial warranty. This warranty can be extendable to 5 full years.
- 24V battery pack – Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP)
- Stored Energy : 1.28kWh
- Continuous discharge current: 75A (1.92kW)
- Peak discharge current: 115A (<30s)
- Maximum charge current: 50A
- High safety with advanced Built-in Battery Management System
- Monitoring of cell and PCB temperature, current, voltage, SOC
- Serial assembly from 1 to 4 items in series
- Parallel assembly up to 10 items (24V-500Ah / 12.8kWh)
- Minimum 3000 cycles at 80% DOD (see chart tab)
- Robust design in an isolated and waterproof casing (IP66)
- Operating temperature in charge: 0°C à +60°C
- Operating temperature in discharge: -15°C à +60°C
- Sealed case (IP66 protection)
- 100% Maintenance free
- CE, RoHS and UN38.3 certification
- L : 260mm x P : 168mm x H: 212 mm
- 2 years commercial warranty in standard, extendable to 5 years