The 2nd edition of the International Forum of Agricultural Robotics organized by NAIO will take place on November 29th and 30th, 2017, in Toulouse.
This event meets about twenty exhibitors, specialists of the automation and robotics in agriculture. Among them, PowerTechSystems represented by Cyril Bergeaud, CEO, and Olivier Lechable, Sales Director.
2 days of exchanges and discoveries in the presence of experts. For example, it will be possible to meet:
- Head of Robotics and Automation of the Agri-Epi Center at Harper Adams University as well as the Director of the National Center for Precision Farming, (UK),
- President and Managing Director, Naïo Technologies, Aymeric Barthes et Gaëtan Severac (France)
- Professor in agricultural robotics and head of the Robotics and Control Group at the Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Pal Joan From (Norway)
- Member of the Executive Committee of CAPAGRO, Isabelle Monpert (France)
- Venture Analyst and Associate in Anterra Capital, Dan HARBURG (US)
- Director of Research of the IRSTEA National Institute of Scientific and Technological Research for the Environment and Agriculture, Roland Lenain (France)
In 2025, the agriculture could represent the 2nd robotics market. To understand and know it more, some essential themes will be deal with :
- « Why robots come to the farm? », animated by Isabel Báez Betancort, journalist, Spanish Medias Agricoles (Espagne)
- « The drudgery of farm work », animated by Maët Le Lan, Coordinator Experimental Station, Chamber of Agriculture (Brittany) (France)
- « The new shift in agriculture », animated by Tobias Meyer, journalist, Traction Magazine (Germany)
To know more on :
Lithium-ion PowerTechSystems Storage Systems