48V Lithium-Ion battery – PowerBrick+
PowerTech Systems offers a new range of 48v Lithium-Ion battery pack to meet most of our customer needs (up to 96V). When using large voltage such as 48V or 96V, it is more convenient to get 48V packs in order to avoid balancing issues across 12V modules over time.
48V PowerBrick® battery offer a high level of safety through the use of cylindrical cells Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) and a built-in BMS.
PowerBrick® solutions advantageously replace lead batteries, offering more than doubled capacity and twice lower weight.
Each battery has a 51.2V nominal voltage and can be assembled in series (2S maximum) and parallel (10P maximum) to reach operating voltages of 48VDC or 96VDC. For applications requiring higher voltage or energy, see PowerModule advanced systems.
PowerBrick+ battery is enclosed in a sealed ABS case, resistant to moisture and dust (IP 56).
PowerBrick+ are lightweight, reliable and environmentally friendly solutions for multiple usages. These batteries can take place for direct Lead-Acid batteries replacement.
Even if battery charge can be performed by most Lead-acid chargers, we advise to use a dedicated Lithium-ion charger.
- 48V battery pack – Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4)
- Serial assembly can range from 48V to 96V (2S max recommended)
- Parallel assembly up to 10P (10 PowerBrick+ in parallel)
- Minimum 3000 cycles at 80% DOD
- Built-in BMS (Temperature, current, voltage, SOC)
- Compatible with most Lead-Acid chargers
- Robust design in an isolated and waterproof case (IP66)
- Operating temperature in charge : 0°C à +45°C at @60±25% relative humidity
- Operating temperature in discharge: -20°C à +60°C at @60±25% relative humidity
- Sealed case (IP66 protection)
- 100% maintenance free
- RoHS et UN38.3 certification