PowerRack : Scalable Lithium-Ion Energy Storage System
PowerRack® system is now approved by Bureau Veritas Marine & Offshore and is Type Approval certified for marine application. Read more…
PowerRack® equips “Ducasse sur Seine” vessel, the first 100% Electric Michelin Starred restaurant boat, based at the foot of Eiffel Tower, Paris, France Read more…
PowerRack system is a powerful and scalable Lithium Iron Phosphate Energy Storage System for a wide variety of energy storage applications (heavy traction, stationary, industry, UPS, telecommunications, weak and off-grid, self-consumption systems, smart-grid, etc.)
PowerRack modules are fitted in a 19 inches cabinet for space saving and increased energy density. Standard 19 inches cabinet format allow to be fully compatible with some professional application such as back-up telecom batteries, UPS systems, sub-station, and some industrial systems.
PowerTech Systems has rigorously selected and tested best-in-class Lithium Iron Phosphate cells that are assembled in this product, in order to provide high lifespan and performance.
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) is currently the best solution for storing energy, because of its durability, its high safety and its technical superiority compared to other technologies on the market.
BMSMatrix® Technology : Embedded intelligence for PowerRack
PowerRack system uses our BMSMatrix Technology to handle various combinations of ESS configuration. BMSMatrix® is an advanced technology from our R & D, which enables the deployment, control and management of large battery systems.
BMSMatrix® is the embedded intelligence providing an incredible modularity and scalability to the system: PowerRack can manage ESS as small as 2.5kWh-48V, but can easily scale up to some large ESS of more than 1MWh-1000V.
A monitoring and Telemetry service is available for PowerRack® battery system.
This service allows all battery operating parameters to be monitored in real time.
All information are collected by WIFI, 3G/4G, or TCP-IP ethernet networks.
The service is based on a secure API-REST interface based in a secure cloud.
The main features of the service are as follows:
Remote configuration & monitoring
- Parameter setting of all battery functions and operating thresholds (temperature range, voltage range, current range, power range, warning thresholds, maximum discharge depth, etc.)
- More than 70 accessible parameters
- Remote firmware update
- Viewing all battery operating data
- Early phase incident detection
- Consultation of parameters in the form of graphs and tables
- Fleet management and preventive maintenance
- The data is compressed into 5 levels according to their age
- The average, minimum and maximum values of each parameter are kept indefinitely
- Data consultation by a “Time-Shift” function
Consultation 24-7 via WEB Interface
- The data is accessible on any Internet browser (PC or smartphone) with secure access to the platform
- The data is located on a secured database cluster and saved on a daily basis
- Management of user profiles and access rights for data consultation.
- All stored data is encrypted with strong algorithm for privacy
SMS or Email alert management
- An SMS or email alert can be configured to be triggered according to the parameters defined by the user.
- Alerts can automatically open an assistance or maintenance ticket on the ticketing tools available at the customer’s premises