61Ah – 48V Lithium-Ion Battery Pack – PowerBrick+
48V PowerBrick+ 61Ah – 48V Lithium-Ion Battery Pack offer a high level of security through the use of cylindrical cells Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) and a built-in BMS.
PowerBrick+ product line is designed to advantageously replace lead batteries, offering more than doubled capacity and twice lower weight.
Each battery has a 48V nominal voltage and can be assembled in series (up to 2 items) or/and parallel (up to 10 items). Operating voltage can then be set to 48V or 96V.
The battery is enclosed in a sealed ABS case, resistant to moisture and dust (IP66).
PowerBrick+ battery systems are lightweight, reliable and environmentally-friendly solutions for multiple usages. These batteries can take place as a direct drop-in replacement of old-fashion and low-performance Lead Acid batteries (VRLA, AGM, etc.).
The PowerBrick+ product line is covered in standard by a 2 years commercial warranty. This warranty can be extendable to 5 full years.
- 48V battery pack – Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP)
- Stored Energy : 3.12kWh
- Maximum continuous discharge current : 80A (4.1kW)
- Peak discharge current : 120A (<30s)
- Maximum charge current : 60A
- High safety with advanced Built-in Battery Management System
- Monitoring of cell and PCB temperature, current, voltage, SOC
- Serial assembly up to 4 items in series
- Parallel assembly up to 10 items in parallel (48V-610Ah / 31.2kWh)
- Minimum 3000 cycles at 80% DOD (see chart tab)
- Robust design in an isolated and waterproof casing (IP66)
- Operating temperature in charge : 0°C à +60°C
- Operating temperature in discharge: -15°C à +60°C
- Sealed case (IP66 protection)
- 100% Maintenance free
- CE, RoHS and UN38.3 certification
- L : 500mm x P : 280mm x H : 217 mm
- 2 years commercial warranty as standard, extendable to 5 years