The Monitoring and Telemetry service is now available for our PowerRack® and PowerModule® battery system.
This service allows all battery operating parameters to be monitored in real time.
All information is collected by WIFI, 3G/4G, or TCP-IP ethernet networks.
The service is based on a secure API-REST interface based in a secure cloud.
The main features of the service are as follows:
- Parameter setting of all battery functions and operating thresholds (temperature range, voltage range, current range, power range, warning thresholds, maximum discharge depth, etc.)
- More than 70 accessible parameters
- Remote firmware update
- Viewing all battery operating data
- Early phase incident detection
- Consultation of parameters in the form of graphs and tables
- Fleet management and preventive maintenance
- The data is compressed into 5 levels according to their age
- The average, minimum and maximum values of each parameter are kept indefinitely
- Data consultation by a “Time-Shift” function
Consultation 24-7 via WEB Interface
- The data is accessible on any Internet browser (PC or smartphone) with secure access to the platform
- The data is accessible from a database cluster and saved on a daily basis
- Management of user profiles and access rights for data consultation.
- all stored data is encrypted with strong algorithm for privacy
SMS or Email alert management
- An SMS or email alert can be configured to be triggered according to the parameters defined by the user.
- Alerts can automatically open an assistance or maintenance ticket on the ticketing tools available at the customer’s premises
The service requires a subscription that supports the provision of the “Gateway” module for the PowerRack or PowerModule, the communication package, the rental of a dedicated or shared server.
The system is now operational for the PowerRack® range.
EDIT November 2019 : It is also now operational for PowerModule® product range.